Saturday, September 8, 2012

Let Her Free.


Let Her Free.

Hi, my name is Hannah, Im 17 years old, and I weight 130...the scale, and the mirror make me sad.
    Well, to start this out, I met ana in the 8th grade, I ofcorse didnt realize who she was, until later. But I honestly dont know what I would do without her..She helps me feel good about myself, and confident, and she gives me strength.
    Ive never really commited to her tho, Id have spurts for like a week or two, then crack because if you didnt eat lunch at my school, and I mean anyone, you were automatically anorexic...and I had a low self esteem so I didnt want any more people making fun of me. So I kept it a secret. So for the past 5 years Ive struggled with trying to hold her back, trying to not let myself be myself. But today Ive decided that Im gunna let her go wild, she can be here fully in my life, Im tired of saying no to her, its just somthing I cant do anymore. At first I thought she was terrible, and that shed ruin my life, but no. I was wrong. Im ready to commit, im ready to set her free. Wish me luck, if anyone is reading. && For anyone else who has felt this way, let her out.


This is me at 130...my goal. 115.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment